Since the establishment of the University of Peoples’ Friendship of Kazakhstan, the university administration has been paying great attention to young people. In order to implement the state youth policy in the Republic of Kazakhstan, we conduct various activities for youth in the direction of national spiritual and patriotic upbringing. From the 2016-2017 academic year the Committee for Youth Affairs was renamed to the Department of Youth Affairs with the support of the University’s leaders. There are three experts in the department structure.
– head of the department;
– cultural events organization;
– Department specialist;
The main task of the department is coordination of social youth organizations and associations. The Department of Youth Affairs provides active, talented students, organizes various projects for students, organizes workshops and competitions among debate tournaments, various events, flash mobs and student self-government leaders. Public organizations play an important role in the development of students’ creative abilities and creativity. At present the department of youth affairs has student organizations, associations, clubs.
The main goals and objectives of the youth department:
– Respect for the rights stipulated by the legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, ensuring the conception of the state youth policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– work on implementation of youth policy in the university;
– protection of students’ rights and interests;
– The University helps students to use their leisure time effectively;
– advocacy of student patriotism and citizenship;
– involvement of youth in the implementation of youth programs;
– improvement of educational and research processes;
– work on elimination of illegal actions of university students;
Kaldybek Beybars was born on July 1, 1995 in Arys.
From 2002 to 2013, she graduated from high school №59 in the district of kaitpas-2 Shymkent.
Higher education 2013-2017. Diploma of Kazakhstan engineering and pedagogical University of friendship of peoples in the specialty 5B030100-Jurisprudence.
Work activity since 2017 – specialist of the Department.
Letter of thanks from the rector of Kazakhstan engineering pedagogical University of friendship of peoples, Professor R.A Kuatbekova;
+7 (747) 218 30 80
Alibek Bekseit Ashirbekuly
Peoples of friendship University named after academician A. Kuatbekov,
Alibek Bekseyt Ashirbekuly was born on August 26, 1998 in the Makhtaral district of South Kazakhstan region. In 2005-2016, he entered the General secondary school № 121 named after N. Torekulov, located in the village of Asykata.
In 2016, a 1st-year student of the specialty Kazakh language and literature of the Humanitarian and pedagogical faculty of the Druzhba Narodov University named after academician A. Kuatbekov.
Executive of the Department of youth Affairs and head of the student Council.
– 1st place winner of the discussion tournament “Dostuk Cup” held in the Republic of Kyrgyzstan organized by the Asia balalardy Korgau Foundation.
– Winner of the startup projects review held at the international youth camp “ZEREN-2019” Zerendi, 2019.
– Holder of the Republican badge “Uzdik student-2019” of the Republican forum “Zhas Kyran” organized by the public Association of legal entities of the National movement “Babek”, Nur-Sultan, 2019.
– Holder of the Republican badge of the forum “XXI Gasyr koshbashysy-uzdik student” Nur-Sultan, 2019.
– Winner of the category “Uzdik Speaker” in the tournament “Zhastar zhyly – Zhastar kozimen” organized by the akimat, Department of language development, archives and documentation of the Mangistau region, Aktau 2019.
– Winner of the “En uzdik ustaz” award, winner of the “SHIPA AWARDS – 2019” discussion organized by the Shymkent Academy of intellectuals, 2019.
– In 2017-2018, the student rector of KIPUDN.
– Since 2019, the head of discussion of school-lyceum №23, school-gymnasium №47, secondary schools №88, №37