The department “Chemical technology of oil, gas and coal” was formed on December 21, 2000 at the faculty of “Engineering and Technical”
In connection with the addition of new specialties in September 2014, the name of the department changed to “Oil and construction production”
Every year, the department accepts applicants for bachelor’s studies in the specialty “Construction”, “Chemical technology of organic substances”, “Design” in the maximum amount due to the high qualification of teachers, the organization of the department’s work in the professional orientation of applicants. The department has opened a magistracy in the specialty 6M05072100 – “Chemical technology of organic substances” and has already completed the third graduation of masters. The master’s degree graduates enter Kazakhstan Engineering Pedagogical University of Friendship of Peoples and other universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
About specialty “Construction”
A graduate of the bachelor degree in the specialty 050729 – Construction is awarded an academic degree of bachelor of construction.
Qualifications and positions are determined in accordance with the “Qualification directory of positions for managers, specialists and other employees”, approved by order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of November 22, 2002, No. 273-P. A graduate of a bachelor degree in the specialty 5В072900 – Construction is allowed to work in the following positions:
– positions of managers – the master of the site, the head of the workshop (site), the foreman, the foreman, the shift supervisor, the head of the economic department, the head of the repair workshop, the head (workshop manager);
– positions of specialists – design engineer of category III, engineer of category II, engineer for automation and mechanization of production processes, engineer for quality, engineer for equipment assembly, engineer for construction supervision, engineer for commissioning and testing, engineer for scientific and technical information, labor rationing engineer, labor organization engineer, production management organization engineer, labor protection and safety engineering engineer, repair engineer, Category III process engineer, I Anik technician technician constructor laboratory technician Technician labor technician;
– positions of leading scientific and technical workers, common for research, design, technological, design and survey organizations: technician, laboratory assistant, design engineer of category III.
Qualification characteristics of the bachelor’s specialty Construction The scope of professional activity can be the following sectors: construction, engineering, chemical, mining, oil, gas, metallurgical industry.
Objects of professional activity
The objects of graduates’ professional activity are construction and assembly departments and organizations, plants for the production of building products, utilities, enterprises for the maintenance and repair of construction equipment and equipment, and joint-stock construction associations.
Subjects of professional activity
The efforts of specialists are aimed at organizing and carrying out construction and installation works, organizing and carrying out work on the maintenance of buildings and technical equipment, and working in research organizations under the guidance of leading experts. Types of professional activity
Bachelors in the specialty Construction can perform the following professional activities:
– production and management – to manage teams engaged in construction and installation work for the construction, operation and reconstruction of buildings, structures, engineering systems and equipment; operation and repair of construction machinery, mechanical, electrical equipment and automation equipment;
– design – to perform design work for the construction and reconstruction of buildings and structures, engineering systems, mechanical and electrical equipment and means of mechanization; – organizational and technological
– organize the work of construction, municipal organizations and enterprises;
– scientific and pedagogical – to participate in the implementation of research and scientific research and educational activities in educational institutions.
Functions of professional activity
Organization and management of the process of preparation and implementation of construction, as well as design and exploration work.
Typical tasks of professional activity
Construction, special, design and scientific and pedagogical work.
Directions of professional activity
Design, construction and operation of civil, industrial, transport and municipal facilities
Content of professional activity
To make calculations of elements of buildings and structures, draw up technical solutions, participate in the development of technical specifications for construction and reconstruction taking into account the requirements of ecology and life safety, carry out construction and installation works.
Requirements to the key competencies of the bachelor on specialty 050729 – Construction
Bachelor must have an idea:
– about scientific, philosophical and religious pictures of the universe; about the essence, purpose and meaning of human life; the diversity of forms of human knowledge; spiritual values in creative and everyday life;
– about the processes and phenomena occurring in animate and inanimate nature; the possibilities of modern scientific methods of knowledge of nature for solving natural science and professional problems;
– about the nature and social significance of their future profession, the value of the disciplines defining a specific area of its activity, their interrelation in an integrated system of knowledge;
– about the role of science in the development of civilization, the relationship of science and technology and the associated modern social and ethical problems, the value of scientific rationality;
– on trends in the development of architecture, space-planning, compositional and structural solutions of buildings and structures; prospects of urban planning, planning and development of territories;
– on the directions of improvement of the production technology of building materials and products, the use of composite materials in construction;
– about engineering methods of geodetic, hydrogeological and ecological surveys; – on trends in the technology of construction of buildings and structures; – about the main problems of water supply and sanitation, heat supply and ventilation of buildings, objects and inhabited places; – about the problems of environmental protection, ecology and life safety
Be aware of:
– use regulatory and legal documents related to professional activities;
– conduct conversation-dialogue in the state and foreign languages, use the rules of speech etiquette, read literature in the specialty without a dictionary in order to search for information, translate texts with a dictionary, compile annotations, abstracts and business letters in a foreign language;
– to carry out calculations of the structures of buildings and structures, their bases and foundations, engineering systems, including using modern software products;
– develop design solutions that meet the requirements of the future development of the industry, using modern software products;
– plan repair and strengthening of parts of buildings and structures, modernization of engineering systems, networks and equipment;
– analyze the production and economic activities of its division and or the entire enterprise, including using modern software products;
– to monitor the technological and labor disciplines;
– use information technology to collect information and application packages in solving design and production problems;
– to assess the technogenic impact of construction on ecostructures; – evaluate and control the quality of construction and installation works;
– to carry out the acceptance of completed work;
– knowledge of the state language and the language of interethnic communication; the lexical and grammatical minimum of one of the foreign languages;
– on the basics of industrial relations and management principles, taking into account technical, financial, psychological and human factors;
– work with software products, modern information technologies of search, collection, processing, analysis and storage of scientific and technical information;
– possession of architectural, construction, special and scientific terminology;
– work with the main regulatory and reference documents for the calculation, design of building structures, foundations of buildings and structures, systems of heat and gas supply, ventilation, water supply and sewage systems, organization of construction production;
– the use of modern methods of examination and testing of building materials, structures and structures;
– be competent in matters of construction, architecture, engineering systems, management, economics, environmental protection.
- Organizational work
Annually held educational and organize long-term work. Acquaintance with university departments by group curators, a library, a museum, and a hardware resource center.
- Civil patriotic and legal education center.
During the year, educational work was carried out round tables curator hours
Activities were carried out according to the programs of «Қазақстан 2050» «Қазақстан жаңа шаһандық нақты ахуалда»: өсу, реформалар, даму.
- The program “Revival of the spirit of the nation”
Students were taken to operas ballets theaters, archaeological excavations, museums
- Professional and labor education
Students attended construction exhibitions held in the city.
- Physical education and healthy lifestyle
Annual events are held regarding the “Fight against AIDS” “About bad habits”
- Environmental education
Students participate in the weekly «Менің таза қалам»
- Intellectual and communicative development culture
The department has a scientific circle “Жас Құрылысшы”
- Cultural and aesthetic polycultural education
Meetings are held annually with the university administration for young people.
- Student self-headed culture development of youth
Annual events are held in the auditorium dedicated to the student government. Today the university has a student management model.
Content of educational programs in the specialty Construction:
Introduction to the specialtyBasics of the construction businessGeodesyTopography BasicsOccupational Safety and HealthBasics of life safetyBasics of the construction businessCivil worksPage drawing with the basics of AUTOCADAAUTOCADPage drawing with the basics of AUTOCADA IAUTOCAD IState policy in the construction industryRegulatory documents in the field of constructionFundamentals of life safety in constructionBasics of constructionFundamentals of anti-corruption cultureFundamentals rightConstruction MaterialsArchitecture IEngineering Mechanics ІPhilosophyProfes Kazakh (Russian) languageProfes Oriented Foreign LanguageBuilding structures ІArchitectural constructionsArchitecture designBuilding materials 1Innovative news in constructionEngineering networks of buildings and structuresSoil mechanics, bases and foundationsGeotechnology ІBuilding production technology ІDesign of reinforced concrete structuresWooden construction designConstruction machines and mechanismsBasics of Construction IIResearch and testing of building materialsNew building materialsTechnology reconstruction in constructionConstruction repairsBuilding production technology ІІ (installation work)Basics of constructionInnovative management in building.Innovation in constructionLabor protection in constructionLife Safety in ConstructionTown planningEngineering infrastructureSoil mechanicsGeotechnics II
Engineering and technical equipment of buildings and structures Building engineering networks Building production technology ІІ (finishing works)Technology restoration in constructionEarthquake resistant constructionConstruction in emergency conditionsOrganization and management of construction productionOrganization and management of repair workSafety in constructionFundamentals of safety in constructionEconomic management in constructionConstruction ManagementMetal structures and welding work in constructionCompound metals
Specialty “Chemical technology of organic substances”
List of qualifications and positions
Graduates of the specialty Chemical Technology of Organic Substances, who have successfully mastered the educational programs of higher professional education, are awarded an academic degree of bachelor of the “chemical technology of organic substances”In accordance with the qualification requirements of the Qualification Reference Book of Managers, Specialists and Other Employees, approved by order of the Minister of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 273-P dated November 22, 2002, bachelors can hold primary positions as a first category technician, junior scientific workers, engineers laboratory assistants, engineers of research institutes, design and design organizations without making requirements for work experience, and other positions.
Graduates of the bachelor degree in the specialty Chemical technology of organic substances, taking into account the needs of the market and the state for specialists, can work in the following positions: – technologist; – chemical technologist; – technologist technician; – master technologist; – specialist; – teacher of secondary schools, etc.
Qualification characteristic of the bachelor of specialty Chemical technology of organic substancesProfessional activity
Sphere of professional activity
The graduate is intended to work in the following industries (areas): oil refining, petrochemistry, polymer processing, geology, hydrogeology, mining, science and education.
Objects of professional activity
The objects of professional activity of graduates are enterprises for the production of organic substances, for the processing of oil, gas, coal and polymers, elastomers, paints and varnishes, gunpowder, solid and liquid rocket fuels, for the preparation, extraction and transportation of hydrocarbon raw materials and their rational use; research and design branch institutes; secondary technical schools; defense enterprises, mining industries.
Subjects of professional activity
The subjects of the professional activity of the bachelor on specialty 050721 – Chemical Technology of Organic Substances are: products of basic and fine organic synthesis, polymers, apparatuses and equipment for the chemical technology of production and processing of organic substances and materials, various types of raw and auxiliary materials and substances (including oil, gas, coal, vegetable raw materials), polymers, monomers, elastomers, chemical reagents and reagents, scientific research instruments and equipment.
Types of professional activity
Bachelor of Chemical Technology of Organic Substances can perform the following professional activities: – organizational and technological; – production and management; – project; – research; – educational, pedagogical.Functions of professional activityBachelor of specialty – Chemical technology of organic substances, depending on the sphere, objects, carries out its professional activities:Typical tasks of professional activity
Bachelor of Chemical technology of organic substances performs its professional duties in various areas of professional activity and is able to successfully solve the following typical tasks: – organization and implementation of input control of raw materials, substances and auxiliary materials to ensure the existing process lines and processes;- carrying out technological control of operating process lines, processes and technological equipment for the production and processing of organic substances, oil, gas and coal processing, polymers, elastomers, synthetic fibers in accordance with the requirements of industrial process regulations and technical and operational documentation; – examination and diagnostics of the state and dynamics of activity objects (technological processes, equipment, etc.) using the necessary methods and means of analysis; – development of technical specifications for the design of new technological processes, technological lines or technological equipment;
– development of design specifications for the modernization of existing technologies, technological processes, technological lines or technological equipment of oil refineries and petrochemical enterprises; – development of technological regulations of various types (laboratory, pilot industrial, industrial);
– participation in the development of pilot industrial and industrial process procedures; – participation in research and development work on the development of new chemical technologies and technological processes;- development of design estimates for the production of organic substances and materials, participation in the commissioning; – analysis and evaluation of alternative options for technological schemes and individual nodes of industrial enterprises for the production of organic substances; – organization of the work of a team of performers and specialists in the current production conditions; – support of the necessary level of labor and production discipline;
– conducting a feasibility analysis of production; – adoption and implementation of management decisions in the context of different opinions; – Continuing education at the next stage of higher professional education.Directions of professional activityProfessional bachelor’s activity in the specialty 050721 – Chemical technology of organic substances can be implemented in the following areas:
– production and management; – engineering and technical; – organizational and technological; – design and technological; – design; – organizational and managerial; – research; – educational and pedagogical.Content of professional activity:Bachelor chemical technologist, depending on the type of professional activity, is prepared to solve the following professional tasks: a) production and technological activities: – organization and implementation of input control of raw materials and materials used in the production of organic substances and materials;
– assessment of the composition and properties of raw materials, intermediate products with the aim of the possibility of developing new technological processes that provide high quality; – control and ensuring high efficiency of use of equipment, raw materials and auxiliary materials; – organizing and ensuring the effectiveness of the operation of production lines, technological processes for the production and processing of organic substances and materials in accordance with the requirements of process regulations;
– organization and maintenance of the effectiveness of the operation of technological lines, technological processes for the processing of oil, gas, coal, polymers, elastomers, plant materials in accordance with the requirements of process regulations; – examination and diagnostics of the state and dynamics of technological processes and technological equipment using the necessary methods and means of analysis.b) Project activities: – development of technical specifications for the design of new technological processes, technological lines or technological equipment; – development of technical specifications for the design of the modernization of existing technologies, technological processes, technological lines or technological equipment;- development of technological regulations of various types (laboratory, pilot industrial, industrial); – development of pilot industrial and industrial process procedures; – ensuring and participation in commissioning; – development of design estimates in the production of organic substances and materials; – analysis and evaluation of alternative options for the technological scheme and individual nodesb) research activities:
– carrying out research and development work on the development of new chemical technologies and technological processes; – carrying out commissioning;
d) organizational and management activities:
– organizing and ensuring the effective work of the team of performers and specialists in the current production; – support of the necessary level of labor and production discipline; – conducting a feasibility analysis of production; – adoption and implementation of management decisions in the context of different opinions.
Organizational and technological activities:
– organization and implementation of input control of raw materials from the standpoint of the possibility of production and processing of organic substances; – assessment of the composition and properties of raw materials with the aim of developing new technological processes that provide high quality; – analysis of ways to improve and modernize production lines and equipment in order to carry out highly efficient technological processes for the production and processing of organic substances;Production and management:– organization of the work of the team in the current production; – implementation of technical control; – conducting a feasibility analysis of production.
– design of new and modernization of existing technological schemes, the choice of technological parameters, the calculation of the choice of equipment; – development of design estimates, ensuring the effectiveness of design solutions; – analysis and evaluation of alternative technological scheme and individual nodes based on the extensive use of mathematical models.Research activities:
– planning and conducting research in the field of chemical technology of organic substances; – modeling and optimization of production plants and technological schemes; – analysis of scientific and technical literature and patent search.
Educational (pedagogical) activity:
– youth training in chemistry and technology of processing organic substances; – education of the younger generation in teaching and production activities.
Requirements to the key competencies of the bachelor on specialty 050721 – Chemical technology of organic substancesshould have an idea:about basic humanitarian, social and economic studies; about the processes and phenomena of nature, their unity and interconnection; about the cultural values of mankind; about the fundamental unity of natural science, its incompleteness and the possibility of further development; about global environmental issues;on the role and importance of national and cultural-historical factors in education and upbringing; about the architecture of modern computers; about the place and role of chemical technology in the development of science, technology and production; about the main chemical production, sources of raw materials, principles of construction and analysis of chemical-technological systems; on the development trends of chemical technology; about the main scientific and technical problems and prospects of development in the field of chemical technology of production and processing of polymers, oil refining, gas, coal and their relationship with related industries;Be aware of:history of the country and its place in the world community; the conditions for the formation of the personality and its freedom; modern scientific methods of knowledge of nature and various processes; basics of economic theory and the legal system of the legislation of Kazakhstan; fundamentals of computer science; classification of programming languages; fundamentals of mathematics, laws of physics, chemistry, necessary for solving professional problems;
the nature and social significance of his profession, the main problems of the sciences that determine a specific area of his activity; bases of design of technological objects; physical and chemical bases of hydrodynamic, thermal, mass exchange and reaction processes of chemical technology, including thermal, catalytic; methods of chemical and instrumental analysis of substances and their quality control, functions, principles of construction and the element base of automatic control systems; the main elements of the structures of industrial buildings and enterprises general layoutorganizational and economic bases of enterprises; principles of construction of technological schemes for the production and processing of organic substances and the choice of technological equipment of oil-producing, oil-refining and petrochemical enterprises; principles of creating waste-free and environmentally friendly technologies;
be able to:scientifically analyze socially significant problems and processes; use the methods of the humanities in various types of processes and social activities; organize your work on a scientific basis; acquire new knowledge using modern information educational technologies; draw up and use mathematical models, draw up regulatory and legal documents;
to conduct a conversation in a foreign language, read the literature on the specialty; to make abstracts, business letters in a foreign language; set a goal and formulate tasks related to the implementation of professional functions, use the methods of the studied disciplines to solve them; use the basic concepts, laws and models of mechanics, electricity and magnetism, oscillations and waves, quantum physics, statistical physics and thermodynamics, chemical systems, the reactivity of substances, chemical identification, ecology; plan and organize technological processes for the production of organic substances; manage them with the use of automation; design technological lines of new enterprises, analyze the conditions and mode of operation of technological equipment; produce research in the field of polymer production and processing, oil, gas and coal refining, process and analyze the results;
have skills: physical self-improvement; thinking cultures and thoughts; possession of the state and official languages of the Republic of Kazakhstan; computer methods of collecting, storing and processing information; knowledge of basic production relations and management principles, taking into account technical, financial and human factors; design techniques, design, selection, calculations of technological equipment; methods for compiling heat and material balances of chemical production;
the ability to quickly master advanced technologies and related specialties; methods of technical and economic analysis of engineering solutions; be competent in the humanities and socio-economic sciences; in the basics of production relations; in the basics of computer science, mathematics, physics, in the technology of organic substances, in inorganic, organic, physical chemistry, ecology, chemistry and technology of oil, gas, coal and polymers; in the organizational and economic fundamentals of enterprises; principles of construction of technological schemes for the production and processing of organic substances, oil, gas, coal, polymers;
in the choice of technological equipment; principles of creating waste-free and environmentally friendly technologies.
Content of educational programs on specialty СTOS
Engineering and Computer Graphics Modern history of Kazakhstan Kazakh (Russian) language Foreign language Information and communication technology Introduction to the specialty Abay studies Auzeology
Religious studies Electrical Engineering Electrical Engineering and Communication Basics Electrical Engineering and Electrical Equipment Physics Physico-chemical methods of analysis Qualitative and quantitative met. analysis Chemistry of cyclic compounds Organic chemistry of cyclic compounds Organic Chemistry of Aliphatic Series
Energy resources, their sources and methods of obtaining Energetic resources Surfactants (surface active substances) in oil production Theoretical and applied mechanics Technical mechanics General chemical technology and mechanics Certification, Metrology and Standardization Technological and theoretical foundations of hydrocarbons Theoretical foundations of combustible mineralsNatural and associated gases, purification methods and their use Gas chemistry Technology of processing hydrocarbon gases Engineering and Computer Graphics Philosophy Professionally oriented foreign language Organic chemistry Political science Law basics General chemical technology Basics of production technology Chemotology Catalytic processes in petrochemistry Hydrocarbon processing technology (by industry) The main processes and devices XT HT heat and mass transfer processes Hydromechanical and mass transfer processes Chemistry and physics of oil and gas Chemistry and physics of combustible minerals Theoretical and technological fundamentals of organic technology Theoretical foundations of organic technology Technology of primary processing of crude oil (1 part) Technology of production and processing of hydrocarbons. mater Technology for the preparation of hydrocarbon storage Technology of organic and petrochemical production Petrochemical technology Technology of processing of combustible minerals
Hydrocarbon processing technology (by industry) Labor protection in the chemical industry Labor protection in the petrochemical industry Labor protection in the refinery The main processes and devices CT CT heat and mass transfer processes Hydromechanical and mass transfer processes Basics of technological calculations of refinery equipment Technological basis for calculations of refinery equipment Fundamentals of design and equipment of the coal industry Technology of destructive processes of processing of crude oil (part 2) Technology of production and processing of hydrocarbons. mater Technology for the preparation of hydrocarbon storage Environmental problems of production and consumption of petroleum products. Ecological problems of the production of combustible minerals Ecological problems of petrochemistry Professional Kazakh (Russian) language Basics of industrial construction Basics of construction design Industrial buildings Special technology Chemistry and technology of synthetic rubber Production technology of graphite materials chemical production technology Control Systems Automated control systems Fundamentals of instrumentation and automation Basics of design and equipment of enterprises Design Basics and Refinery Equipment Fundamentals of design and equipment of the coal industry Production technology of lubricants (part 3) Surfactant Production Technology Methods for cleaning oil fractions UIRS in the field of refining UIRS in the field of coal chemistry UIRS in the field of petrochemistry
Innovative Management Economics and Management Production economy
List of qualifications and positions
A graduate of a bachelor degree in the specialty Design is awarded an academic degree of bachelor of design.
In accordance with the “Qualification directory of positions of managers, specialists and other employees”, approved by order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of November 22, 2002 No. 273-P, bachelors can hold primary positions as a first category technician, junior research workers, laboratory technicians, engineers of research, design and design organizations without making requirements for work experience and other positions.
Qualification characteristic of the bachelor’s specialty Design
Sphere of professional activity Specialists who have received higher vocational basic education in the specialty Design (by profile), are prepared to perform creative and artistic works in the field of designing fragments of the architectural environment, expositions, interiors, visual communications, advertising, industrial and residential items. In accordance with the profile of specialization prepared for work in the creative design teams of enterprises and organizations. Objects of professional activity The objects of professional activity of graduates are (by specialization) 5В042100.01 – Architectural design: urban, rural, park ensembles, small architectural forms, landscaping and landscaping elements, visual communications, exhibition spaces, equipment and furniture in an urban environment, interior spaces of residential and public buildings, underground structures for public use, furniture, equipment and furniture in the interior, exhibition and trade expositions, monumental and decorative elements and objects of decorative and applied art in the exterior and in the interior, visual munikatsii in the interior.
5В042100.02 – Graphic design: graphic symbols, trademarks, corporate styles, visual communication systems, illustrations, book design, packaging, advertising, social advertising, advertising for electronic and print media, outdoor advertising, transit advertising, illustrations. 5В042100.03 – Industrial design: objects, products and their complexes intended for mass production, small-scale items and products, vehicles, equipment, furniture, modeling of everyday and special clothing, garment ensembles, accessories, textiles, theatrical costume.
Subjects of professional activityThe subjects of professional activity of graduates in the specialty 5В042100 – Design are: – design of the architectural environment, interior design, landscape design, monumental and decorative art;- advertising design, print design, graphic language and visual culture, design art and photography;- clothing design, furniture design, technical design and decorative and applied arts.Types of professional activity Bachelor of Design can perform the following professional activities: – design (under the guidance of a specialist designer):includes the development of concepts, projects, models, models of new objects of ensembles, products and products;- organizational and managerial: provides for mastering professional computer programs in the field of organization and management of project activities; study of the forms, principles and strategies of business and financial activities in a competitive and business environment;- scientific and pedagogical: includes work in scientific and educational organizations.
Functions of professional activity Professional activities in the field of design means the possession of modern means, methods and forms of artistic design that allow you to create a harmonious object-spatial environment, as well as specified states of various artistic objects. Typical tasks of professional activity Graduate specialty Design solves the problem of designing samples of goods and products, shaping and designing objects, objects and environments through computer modeling, prototyping, developing exposures that meet aesthetic requirements. Directions of professional activity Graduates in the specialty Design can work in the following areas of professional activity: – architectural design (design of the architectural environment, interior design, landscape design and monumental-decorative art);- graphic design (advertising design, print design, graphic language and visual culture, decorative art and photography);- industrial design (clothing design, furniture design, technical design and decorative arts). Content of professional activity The content of professional activity consists in receiving and analyzing a social order, developing a design strategy and forming a design program for the design process and realizing design objects. Requirements to the key competencies of the bachelor on specialty Design
should have an idea: about the role in society and the boundaries of design – activity, which is constantly changing as a result of the introduction of new computer technologies, technological advances in telecommunications, and the increasing influence of the media on individual and mass consciousness in the production and social sphere; know: methods of collecting and processing pre-project material, fixing the existing situation; the sequence and nature of actions in the design process (search – analysis – solution); requirements for the design of the project material; be able to: work with reference books, draw up reference schemes, determine the sequence of the design process, carry out sketching materials, implement the finished design idea in demonstration materials, draw up design material in accordance with the requirements (including using modern software) and correctly present your work to presentations, protection;have skills: on-site survey of the object and analysis of the situation; self-drafting design assignments and work programs;the formation of a creative concept and its display in preliminary sketches; composite solution of the overall project exposure; color-graphic solutions and manufacturing layouts and models;to be competent: in modern trends in the field of architecture, art and design, history of culture of peoples, their traditions and customs. Be guided in the process of constantly changing needs of society.